How do planets affects one’s life, behavior,thought process and actions ??
Our bodies are made of up of physical elements, reacting both physically and and chemically. We are nothing more than bundles of atoms made up of of certain elements held together by the physical bond of the universe, just like planets are, made up of the same elements, we react to the cycles of the universe. The chemistry and the atomic make up of our bodies reacts to the planetary cycle and their relative gravity.
It is said that the Planets in the Solar System impart significant impact on human lives. De facto a type of divination based on the theory that the positions and movements of celestial bodies (stars, planets sun and moon) at the time of birth profoundly influence a person’s life.
There are total nine planets;
Jupiter (Brihaspati, or Guru)
Nodes (Rahu and Ketu)
Each Planet is associated with a zodiac sign, and that sign will exhibit traits of the planet.
- SUN OR SURYA GRAH : Surya grah is the royalplanet and the king in astrology. It represents the the soul, will power, father, paternal relations, the king or the high official, it shows the traits just like it’s color red, hot and angry, the metal and the gemstone related to this planet is , gold and ruby.
- MOON OR CHANDRA GRAH: Chandra grah is also known as the queen in astrology. It represents the mind, emotions, sensitivity, the mother house and domestic comforts. It is cold and calm, its color is white. Metal is silver, and gemstone is pearl.
- MARS OR MANGAL GRAH: It is known as the commander in astrology,it represents, energy, courage, younger brother and sister, armed forces and police forces, commanders, administrators, men in high position, land and real estate. Its metal is copper, gem is coral and color is red.
- MERCURY OR BUDHA GRAH: Budha grah is the prince in astrology, it represents speech, intelligence, maternal uncles, short journeys, medical profession, trade, computers and the web. Also the knowledge of astrology and shashtra. The color associated with this planet is green, metal is bronze and gemstone is emerald.
- JUPITER OR BRIHASPATI GRAH: This planet is also known as Guru grah or the guru of Gods. It represents higher knowledge, spirituality, priest, temples, teachers, lawyers, judges and scientists. Its color is yellow, metal is gold and gemstone is yellow sapphire.
- VENUS OR SHUKRA GRAH: Shukra grah is ” Daitya guru”, or the guru of demons. It represents, spouse, sex life, kidneys and sex organs, dance , music , arts , gems, jewellers, wines, bars, gambling places, acting, fashion , and beauty products. Its metal is silver, gemstone diamond and color white.
- SATURN OR SHANI GRAH : Shani grah is known to be the servant in Vedic Astrology. It represents hard- work , sorrow, old men, servants and lower level workers. A well placed Saturn can bestow excellent power, prestige, name and fame, whereas a badly placed Saturn can devastate you. The metal associated with is iron, gemstone blue sapphire, and the color is blue.
- RAHU OR THE DRAGON GRAH; Head represents foreigners, foreign countries, foreign travel, technical trades, smoke, old men. grandparents, theft, gambling, drinking, the underworld and the bad elements in the society. Its color is balck, and the metal is mixed metal and the gemstone is Gomedh.
KETU OR THE DRAGON GRAH: Tail represents the same traits as the Rahu, and spiritual inclination and superstitions. The color associated with this planet is brown and gemstone is cat’s eye.